What’s on Your Mind?
- Do you struggle with the tasks of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and preparing meals?
- Is keeping up on regular home maintenance and finances becoming more challenging?
- Is navigating stairs (e.g. to the basement laundry area) becoming more difficult?
- Are you ever concerned about your safety and security?
- Would you enjoy the regular companionship of a caring community?
- Do you wish you had more options for fun and engaging activities?
- Would you benefit from the assistance and expertise of senior-care professionals?
If you are nodding your head to any of the above, please contact us to talk through your thoughts and questions. We also invite you to schedule a tour of the Middleton community, at your convenience, where you can see daily life unfold and get trusted answers to your questions. You can also visit our Decision Toolkit for information and advice on everything from paying for senior living, living options and assistance and managing change.
But it can also be a time of new beginnings and discovery, when new people come into our lives and we see things with a fresh perspective. Your loved one will now be enjoying home-cooked meals each and every day, in the company of friendly wait staff and new friends. There will be things to look forward to, good company, assistance whenever needed and still plenty of time to rest and have privacy.
We can help with laundry, housekeeping, medication and daily care and activities as much or as little as needed. And our nurses are here around the clock for added peace of mind.
Most importantly, we are guests in your loved one’s home. We are here to make them more comfortable, to feel warm and welcome. We’ll keep you posted on how they’re doing and invite you to visit as often as you’d like.
- Rent or mortgage
- Property taxes
- Home owner’s insurance
- HOA or neighborhood fees
- Housekeeping & lawn care
- Snow & trash removal
- Home repairs
- Gym membership, fitness & exercise classes
- Groceries & toiletries
- In-home emergency call systems
- In-home nurse or caregiver
- Any other needs that may arise in the new future
All of things are included at Middleton Senior Living. Use our worksheet to run the numbers and get a better feel for where you stand. Or get in touch with us and we can help you determine the best option for you.
- 3 restaurant-style meals per day
- All utilities
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service for bed linens and towels
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff
- Emergency response system
- Social, religious, educational, recreational, and wellness programs and activities
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation for group outings and events