Each and every person who comes to Middleton has unique needs and preferences.
Our Wellness Director meets with new residents and their families to assess current healthcare needs and create a Personalized Service Plan. This plan may include resident or family concerns, as well as recommended assistance with daily activities or personal care services, all coordinated by our 24-hour on-site licensed nursing staff.
We encourage open communication and teamwork between our residents, their families, physicians and staff to create the ultimate healthcare environment, now and over time.
. . . . . . . . .
- Nurses on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Oversee the delivery of all health care services
- Routine health status monitoring
- Personalized Service Plan updates
- Dressing assistance
- Dining assistance
- Medication support
- Emergency response system: pull cords and pendants
- Medications reviewed routinely by a licensed pharmacist